Search results

1. D

Help with low water pressure

I replaced the PRV today. Took longer than expected, but got it done. More importantly, it fixed the issue! Thank you everyone for your knowledge and input!
  2. D

I took the top off the regulator today. There was water and debris in the cap. The debris seemed like it was from the spring rusting. When I had the cap off, water was slowly flowing from one edge. I feel like water should not be in the cap, right? I couldn't see something to unscrew on the...
  3. D

I'm going to take the valve apart tomorrow, once the rain cooperates. I HOPE cleaning the screen is all the problem is. Again, thank you to everyone helping out!
  4. D

The valve after the meter is fully open. That was the first thing I looked at when the water pressure started acting up. Yes, this is city water and there is a PRV after the meter. I've asked some neighbors if they are experiencing the same problem, and they said no. This makes sense, since...
  5. D

Hi all, New here and first time post. I appreciate any of your help. I'm trying to diagnose a low water pressure problem that recently started on the hot and cold side of any faucet, shower, bath, hose bib, toilet, or fixture in my house built in 2011. Back in April this year, I had my whole...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks