Search results

1. L

Delta 17T series diverter valve to supply tub spout?

I’m FAR from an expert but am currently also designing a shower/ tub combo using Delta valves and considered doing something very similar, running a shower head, handheld, and non-diverter tub spout to the R22000. I was cautioned that the tub flow rate would suffer but agree that max number flow...
  2. L

Seeking advice on shower/tub rough plumbing using Delta valves

Thank you so much! My previous replies haven’t posted yet because they are pending moderator approval (I assume because I’m new). But yes, now that I understand how to look up the maximum flow rates, I can definitely analyze the options more concretely. The flow numbers are unfortunately a bit...
  3. L

I appreciate your thoughts on this! My contractor said he really likes working with the Delta products so that’s what I went with. But is been a little frustrating to figure out how to achieve what I want and you are correct that I’m a bit particular I’d be open to using something else for the...
  4. L

Hi, Thank you so much for your reply! I appreciate you articulating that it is the flow, not the water pressure, that I am concerned with. And the chart is very helpful. I’m not sure what my water pressure is, but if I assume it’s 60 PSI, the max flow using the tub spout on the 10000UNWS is...
  5. L

I’m very much an amateur when it comes to plumbing, and I will be using a contractor to do the actual work, but I‘m trying to design a custom shower/tub system with a shower head, handheld shower, and tub spout using the Delta universal valves and am hoping for some advice. I don’t want to run...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks