Search results

1. R

Two wells on one pressure tank

There is a 75psi relief valve on the first well so that should protect it. How I have it wired is that the 2nd pump will only kick on when the mater valve is activated so there is no way the 2nd well could kick on unless the irrigation system is running. Also, having the 2nd well tied to the...
  2. R

I went over my system this morning a realized that my irrigation controller operates each valves from a 24 volt signal. So I threw togther a mockup of the contactor so it would operate once the master valve was triggered. The coil energizes and closes the contactor. I crudely hooked up a...
  3. R

Thank you for the information. The first well is the only well thay has the two check valves. I only installed the one at the top of the well because that was how alot of systems I looked at on the internet were set up. I will look into a CSV as well. Last night as I'm racking my brain...
  4. R

Hello, I have an issue with water hammering that is getting the best of me.. I will try my best to describe my setup. First well was installed 8 months ago like an everyday well. Check valve at the pump, check valve before the pressure tank and then a 40/60 switch at the 30 gallon pressure...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks