Search results

1. mosley

PEX Under Outdoor Deck

Thank you all. I have a 1" black flexible hose running under my deck for a sprinkler zone I am not using. Can I "T" off that? It will mainly be used for watering plants and grass, but can that be used for drinking water as well?
  2. mosley

PEX Under Outdoor Deck

Can I run this PEX from my basement, outside, under my deck, to a hose bib? Does it need to be run in conduit, to protect from sunlight, even though it is under my deck? Are there any issues with contact to pool water? Is a backflow preventer and/or a vaccuum breaker needed? I understand that I...
  3. mosley

Wire Color in Conduit

Does the NEC Code restrict the color of the insulation on wire within conduit? Can I run three black #8 wires thru conduit and tape the ends of one wire RED for hot and another GREEN for ground?
  4. mosley

Pool Filter and Heater NEC Questions

Thank you HJ. With regards to the Romex, by protection are you referring to GFCI protection? Can you explain why a 35A-60A is required although the heater specs call for a 60A maximum fuse size? And what gauge wire is then required? The heater will be hard wired. Bonding - #8 solid copper...
  5. mosley

Pool Filter and Heater NEC Questions

For an above ground pool: 1) How far can the heater and filter be placed from the pool? Article 680.12 states "...Each means shall be readily accessible and within sight from its equipment and shall be located at least 5 ft horizontally from the inside walls of a pool..." If I am reading this...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks