Search results

1. Tygerant

American Standard Duel Flush how to winterize

We have American Standard duel flush which have worked well in our home and have another one I want to install where is has to be winterized 5-6 months out of the year. Normally we turn off water drain tank by flushing then remove more from tank with suction tube (kids water squirt gun) then add...
  2. Tygerant

Water hammer at end of softener cycle

It's only with the water softener at the end of regen when water is going to the drain. Its never happened other than that, so I put it in bypass until I can work out the issue. Many years ago we did have high water pressure so I installed pressure regulator valve but since the area has grown...
  3. Tygerant

What would be to correct term for this continual banging instead of water hammer?
  4. Tygerant

Are those parts replaceable? I tried looking them up but not sure what they are.
  5. Tygerant

We have a pressure regulator seems like pressures about 55-65 lbs not very high.
  6. Tygerant

My photos are too large , will work on that. You are correct it is repeated banging lasting 15 minutes it happens as the water is draining.
  7. Tygerant

Hi we have a Fleck 5600 its a couple of years old, it seemed to work ok but when it was 6-8 months it started to get water hammer towards end of cycle. The hammer got progressively worse so after reading some I tightened up metal nut on valve line that goes to brine tank then both line nuts...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks