Search results

1. A

Vent Developed Length Confusion, Table 906.1

Wow that clears things up a lot thanks Wayne. The 2" vent isn't a stack vent but just an individual (and combination of individual) vents. In this case you're right it would work because of 906.3, and especially because that 4" pipe doesn't' serve any more fixtures directly below that 10"...
  2. A

Got it, just wanted to check if developed length stopped at a connection with another vent. Thanks for the help!
  3. A

Hi all, I'm confused about Table 906.1 and developed lengths in general. I've attached a diagram below of a venting system to try to understand. The 2inch vent here is only 130ft long in total (80ft + 50ft), but then connects into this 4inch vent and travels another 100ft (40ft + 50ft + 10ft)...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks