Search results

1. Toddjb

Tankless water heater for closed loop shop floor

All, I set up this closed loop system for my shop last year. I have 4 closed loops for a total of 1200' of 1/2" pex that is heating 1200sqft split between two main rooms. It cost me around $350-400 during the coldest months. That is not what I was expecting based on previous research. So...
  2. Toddjb

Radiant floor heat - water heater discharging

All, I just installed the radiant system in my shop. All is working as intended, except when the system cycles off a cup or so worth water comes out the water heater discharge pipe. Any ideas why this is happening? And how to fix it? This is a completely closed loop system. I have the...
  3. Toddjb

Leak at joint on rough in valve. HELP!

I'm finishing my basement. Put in a shower. This was my first time soldering, and like an idiot I decided to make one of my first solders the super expensive rough in valve, instead of starting on some easily replaceable pieces. Anyways, when I added water pressure I noticed that at the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks