Heat Pump - Bryant vs Goodman

Users who are viewing this thread

Devans175

Reaction score
My Carrier heat pump needs to be replaced. I'm looking for a system that is fairly quiet because of the location of the outdoor unit.
I also want a 2 stage system. They seem to be quieter, at least most of the time when they're in the first stage. The system will serve the first floor of my home. The first floor is about 1800 SF.

One company is quoting a Goodman 2 stage, the other a Bryant 2 stage.

Any opinions on these two manufacturers? I'd read that Goodman is now owned by Daiken and has improved their quality.

Thanks!!

Fitter30

Reaction score
Contractor is more important than the equipment. Best equipment installed incorrectly it won't perform or last. Has the existing equipment have u been happy with the performance? Have any flow problems that can be addressed? Change windows, doors, siding or insulation might want to look at the new equipment size? Don't forget to ask about your utility companies for rebates and federal tax credits.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks