Recent content by Wpollock

1. Wpollock

Decreasing Water Pressure

Actually my daughter's home is about 6 ft higher than mine. I rechecked pressures at both of my bibs and get between a 32 to 33 psi reading at both with no water being used at the time of reading. Clearly there has been a significant drop ( around 30 psi ) since move in at my house. Now the...
  2. Wpollock

Service provider says main line pressure supplying service to homes on my street averages between 76 psi to 85 psi. Interestingly, my daughter lives next door in an identical floor plan home built at the same time by the same builder. Her current pressure reading is 65 psi at both hose bids in...
  3. Wpollock

Geothermal GSHP System Question

Is there anyone in the forum with experience regarding explaining possible reasons for error codes on an Enter Tech water to air system? Thank you
  4. Wpollock

Lift and Turn Bathtub Stopper Not Sealing

Is it possible the putty seal between drain and top of the drain shoe and/or the gasket between bottom side of the tub where the drain shoe connects to the drain line is leaking? No visible sign of water leaking anywhere around the outside of the base of the tub which might be the case if the...
  5. Wpollock

Lift and Turn Bathtub Stopper Not Sealing

What would be the main reason my tub will not hold water with the stopper closed? No build up of hair or gunk around the o'ring or in the drain below. Water drains out over an extended period of time as opposed to quickly. Thanks for any replies.
  6. Wpollock

Input On Hunter Pro Spray Irrigation Heads

I posted this in the Landscape forum before seeing this forum and will try to delete it from there if possible since my question clearly belongs here. I need to adjust and probably replace several heads due to installing some garden boxes and a deck extension to minimize water waste. my first...
  7. Wpollock

Seeking Input For Hunter Pro Spray Irrigation Heads.

I need to adjust and probably replace several heads due to installing some garden boxes and a deck extension to minimize water waste. my first thought is to change the coverage pattern and reduce the throw distance to see if I can stop needlessly watering the boxes and deck. To do so requires...
  8. Wpollock

Facts: 1. Single story home built in 2019 with city water supply. 2. 60 psi pressure at nearest and farthest hose bibs from pressure regulator at move in. 3.Hot water tank has expansion tank. 4. Current pressure at same two bibs is 51 psi. 5. No leaks in any visible locations( city main meter...
  9. Wpollock

Moving Irrigation Heads

So , from watching this video, How to Remove Blu-Lock Fittings - Regency Irrigation - Do-It - YouTube YouTube, it would seem that the fittings are a positive type compression fitting which leads me to believe they can be reused.
  10. Wpollock

Moving Irrigation Heads

Thanks for the info Worth Florida. Wondering if I can reuse the fittings and replace the pipe?
  11. Wpollock

Moving Irrigation Heads

Can anyone tell me the name and type of combination 90 degree fitting shown in the pictures? Can I reuse them and if so do I need a special tool to remove them from the blue pex pipe collar they are attached to? I need to move two irrigation heads about 2' from where they currently sit and I...
  12. Wpollock

Testing Valve Electrical Supply Wire and Solenoid

Controller and all valves are Rain Bird brand. Controller is testing normal at 24 volts ac. No zone will operate in either manual or auto mode unless I disconnect the black wire supply from the controller to the black wire on the master valve solenoid and open the valve flush then all zones will...
  13. Wpollock

Moen EVA, Loose Shower Valve Handle

So I should remove the handle, make sure the black piece is securely tightened and reinstall the handle?
  14. Wpollock

Moen EVA, Loose Shower Valve Handle

Moen Eva type handle jiggles on valve shaft. Set screw inside of handle is tight. Any idea why there is play in the handle. Installed new in December of 2019. Thanks for any replies.
  15. Wpollock

Coping With Freeze In Austin, Texas

Just received notice that we are soon to expect 15 minute rolling power outages with one hour and 15 minutes of service so all bets are off
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks