Recent content by Tylerloch

1. Tylerloch

Terry is there any way you could check my post and give me advice thank you

Terry is there any way you could check my post and give me advice thank you
  2. Tylerloch

New DWV piping, backup out of toilet flange.

I'm doing a basement finish. I jack hammered up the slab to run my toilet and shower drain tapped into the 3-inch main line drain Ran 2 combo wyes one leading Off 2 inch to my shower one leading 3 inch to my toilet. When a bulky load of laundry is ran I'm getting soap suds out of my toilet...
  3. Tylerloch

Toilet backup issue, caused by improper plumbing

Irie pipe today with combo wyes. Still on getting soap suds coming up towards the top of my closet flange and when a toilet flushed at the same time water almost comes up out of the top it's better than it was but I'm still getting too much near my opening of the closet flange this is a 3-inch...
  4. Tylerloch

This picture shows my mainline stack with my vent coming out the right and up
  5. Tylerloch

My gluing is ugly i went with better ugly than sorry
  6. Tylerloch

Okay I just repiped underneath the slab with 2 combo wise combo y to a street 90 leading straight up to my toilet flange and a combo y22 in running to my shower drain still when I have a large load of laundry ran with the toilets flush to the same time I'm getting back up in my toilet closet...
  7. Tylerloch

Thank you I started to realize but your confirmation was what I needed can move forward from here...back to jack hammering ;p
  8. Tylerloch

Or did I use tees where I should have used wyes
  9. Tylerloch

I have a 2in vent branched off of the main line above concrete level
  10. Tylerloch

Hello I'm doing a basement finish. I had to jackhammer the concrete subfloor tap into the main line and route a toilet and shower drain. I messed up on my initial plumbing and put a ptrap under my toilet drain. I had to cut the fitting off and put a ninty going straight up from my santee...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks