Recent content by Tybio

1. Tybio

Some help judging well...

I've only got the well report when it was drilled to go by, and it has three entries relating to this: 1> Static Water Level (unpumped level measured): 45' 2> Stabilized measured pumping water level: 65' 3> Stabilized yield: 8gpm So what you are saying makes a great deal of sense. I'll have...
  2. Tybio

You did, I think I get it now! Let me confirm against the pump curve to make sure: The 7gs20 can hit 10gpm/60psi at 380 feet of "TDH" So if the friction of the 600 feet of pope and ~200 feet of horizontal pipe to the house and ~30ft raise to the pressure tank level. along with the added...
  3. Tybio

Greetings all, I found this forum via google and am hoping someone can help out, I'm looking at a house with a well for the first time in my life...so I'm sadly ignorant on the topic. I've tried reading everything I can find online and am honstly more confused than ever. Thankfully I have...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks