Recent content by Travisdc1980

1. Travisdc1980

Kinetico 60 Regen Drive Pawl Skipping - Sticks in Regen Cycle

Thank you very much for info. I am going to take it apart and see if I can see any obvious problems. I will keep this post updated as I work through this.
  2. Travisdc1980

Thanks for the reply back and info. From what I've seen so far is that there is nothing wrong with the gears or pawl. I turned on my largest faucet and watched the pawl move and click in the teeth of the gear. I did that after first time it took 150 pounds of salt down the drain in less than 24...
  3. Travisdc1980

Sorry to hear about your problem. I think I may have the same. When you say that it gets stuck in regeneration, does that mean it is eating up all your salt in one day and just wasting it down the drain. Happened to me twice now. Thought I fixed it first time around but only lasted a week...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks