Recent content by Towman

1. T

low water pressure after insall

Gary My whes-40 manual states a 10 psi drop across input to output. Is this just a max or is this normal? Just curious as to your thoughts. Towman
  2. T

Update from Gen Resin Questions SST-60

Thought I would update everyone. I don't know if I should have added this as a reply or a new thread? Feel free to say so https://terrylove.com/forums/showthread.php?33856-General-Resin-questions I tried flushing the fouled softener to no avail. I decided to replace the resin with...
  3. T

General Resin questions

Gary First I really don't care how long, etc. My wife just wants soft water!!! Gary,If I decide to do something different, am I better off re bedding my softener with sst60 or should I see about a iron filter and re bed with reg resin. . Also whats your thoughts on pyrolox versus berm media...
  4. T

General Resin questions

Thanks Thanks a lot. We'll give it a try and see what happens. Really appreciate the answers
  5. T

General Resin questions

Thank you for any input! I always try to search a forum, before asking stupid questions that have been ask a hundred times before. I know Gary has a lot of knowledge on softeners, but no one seems to be answer these questions completely. My problem and questions I have well water at my...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks