Recent content by Tim Schulace

1. Tim Schulace

Low yield well solution.

Which submersible did you go with? How big a tank?
  2. Tim Schulace

Low yield well solution.

Cary, In your schematic above, what if we eliminated the irrigation component and changed the word "house" in your diagram to "second cistern"? What would that system look like? And could you please explain a little more about using the PK1A at the well in conjunction with the Cycle...
  3. Tim Schulace

Low yield well solution.

I thought I might use a timer system for the well pump to "sip" water in small increments over a 24 hour period, similar to a Well Manager approach, as I don't want to have any risk of running dry in the well itself. Maybe this approach doesn't work?
  4. Tim Schulace

Low yield well solution.

Thanks, Cary. My yield is such that I think we will only draw from the cistern, but useful to see all the options.
  5. Tim Schulace

Low yield well solution.

Well that settles it. Been watching your videos. Really helpful. Thanks for your help. Will be in touch.
  6. Tim Schulace

Low yield well solution.

Exactly. Thanks. The houses (and the cisterns) are several hundred feet apart with the well located between the houses. So since I'm running power to the submersible pump in the well, can i wire the Cycle Sensor so that it sits near the well? That way both users could access it. Obviously I...
  7. Tim Schulace

Low yield well solution.

Thanks, Cary. I think I didn't explain myself clearly (or I'm slow to understand your response). One pump, two cisterns. So I'd need floats for both cisterns, yes? But only one cycle sensor since there is only one well pump. Am I on the right track?
  8. Tim Schulace

Low yield well solution.

Cary, Spoke with a gal in your shop today who was very helpful as we were discussing how best to deal with a low yiled well. I stumbled on this forum post and Voila! here you are talking about the very same thing. Anyway, my question to you is - how would the above proposed setups differ if...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks