Recent content by StefanieG

1. StefanieG

Water still running even though valve is closed

Is there a way to pressure test a water line to make sure there isn't a leak?
  2. StefanieG

I have another issue. We have the valve closed at the hot water tank. Got to where there was minimal drip - 1 every 50 seconds. So we turned the main back on and water started spewing from the hot water line like crazy. I can't figure out how since the valve is turned off at the hot water...
  3. StefanieG

Thank you, Terry. What you said makes sense since it takes a while for hot water to come through in the farthest part of the home. The water is draining out of the line. Since it was only a drop every 20 seconds, I opened the hot water faucet and air got in to let it further drain. The...
  4. StefanieG

We had a slab leak repaired a few months back. It is leaking again. The leak is from a hot water line in the kitchen. We found our floor became hot again. The floor was reopened to verify the leak. We shut off the water at the hot water tank (valve) and allowed the lines to drain. Its been...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks