Recent content by SlingBlade[LCD]

1. S

Need new pump. WHat should I get?

The submersible pump on my 305 foot well is probably failing. It is reading high amps and appears to be going into a thermal shutdown after extensive use. I have a 3 bath residential use - nothing extra or out of the ordinary. Should I get a variable speed? Or not. (no tinfoil hat digressions...
  2. S

under high demand, intermittent loss of water pressure

You guys are quick! Thanks. Won't be able to try the suggestions until I get off work, but definitely will. Stupid question....how do I check the well depth/water level?
  3. S

under high demand, intermittent loss of water pressure

Great forum - glad I found it. Here's the situation, I'll try to provide as much detail as possible. House was built, ~1988, we are third owners. On well system, with 300'+ well, unknown pump, new water pressure tank, new water softener (last two a little over a year old) Moved in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks