Recent content by Scungilli

1. Scungilli

Room heater advice

Not sure if this is an option for you, but there's a brand new, open box one on Ebay currently: https://www.ebay.com/itm/314712670519
  2. Scungilli

Terry Love Cancer update

Sorry to hear of Terry's passing. Condolences to his friends and family. I never met him in person, but could tell that he was a gentleman and great man by all the assistance he would offer people from all over, and not asking for a penny from them. He took the time out of his busy schedule...
  3. Scungilli

Toilet Flange Question

All buttoned up and working well. No leaks, odors, or signs of flange issues. Thanks guys!
  4. Scungilli

Toilet Flange Question

Thanks, it's the one Terry recommended called Twist-N-Set, and it's used with a standard wax ring. The broken screw is my fault. I actually drilled all 4 holes the same depth with the vacuum running to get all the dust out, but that last screw was one I had removed from a previous job I did at...
  5. Scungilli

Toilet Flange Question

Tiled and grouted over the last couple of days, and just wanted to add a few follow up pictures of the flange installed with Tapcon screws (one snapped off) and a standard wax ring. Seems to be working pretty good, and the Cadet toilet fits well with just about a notch over 9 inches to the...
  6. Scungilli

Toilet Flange Question

Thanks Terry!
  7. Scungilli

Toilet Flange Question

Thanks Terry, I had been looking at the twist-n-set too. If I install that on top of my finished tile and use Tapcons into the concrete, I should be ok? I looked it up on Lowes and it seems that a few people had issues with this working with the wax ring for some reason...
  8. Scungilli

Toilet Flange Question

Thanks for the reply. I am on a concrete slab, and I will put the Cadet toilet I removed back on again once the tiles are down. I just don't know which flange I should use as a better option, and hopefully one that won't change the rough-in at all since it's a tight fit as it is.
  9. Scungilli

Toilet Flange Question

Hi, I would like some advice regarding my toilet flange situation. I tore out the old tile floor yesterday, and this is what I found. My house was built in 1971, flipped in 2002 (when I bought it), and sits on a concrete slab. It seems to be a 3" copper waste line, or possibly just a copper...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks