Recent content by Santosh Krishnan

1. Santosh Krishnan

Hot water in sink faucet but luke warm in the Shower

That's not a picture from my setup, I think it was posted to illustrate something at that time.
  2. Santosh Krishnan

OK so a small note - the temp setting is set to 130. Having read the manuals and looked at the parameters, the way it's supposed to work is that the burner will heat the water to 130 and beyond when the recirculation is set to external. It'll constantly measure the return water temperature and...
  3. Santosh Krishnan

I have an update to this issue that I want to share. Recap - I have 2 Navien 240A heaters and the original post details the original issue. Since then, and with the advice given here, here's what I have done to improve the situation. I set the master unit to external recirculation I set the...
  4. Santosh Krishnan

Since your last reply, here's what I've done as an update to this discussion. I turned on the recirculation in the two Navien units The original issue is back, but it's interestingly not as bad. The hot water gets hot (hotter than before at the same temp setting), but then it does drop in...
  5. Santosh Krishnan

Thanks Bannerman. After thinking about what you asked and examining a VR that the builder gave us pre drywall, here's what I've determined. 1. There is one hot water out from the heaters and going from the basement to the first level 2. On the ceiling of the first level, this hot water out...
  6. Santosh Krishnan

We have 2 Navien 240 A units cascaded and brand new. The problem: The main heater is set to 130° and the cascaded unit synchronizes. When I open the shower, we get near instantaneous hot water that I have managed to measure at 120° or more. However, the hot water gets to lukewarm within a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks