Recent content by rustlerski

1. rustlerski

Phase Drop at Pole and Now Appliances Out

Thank you. Appreciate just sending them something simple and concise like that. I also now recall that the guys who came out to fix it found "low voltage" on the drop that had the bad connection. I believe it was around 110 where it came into the house as the connection happened to come back...
  2. rustlerski

Phase Drop at Pole and Now Appliances Out

A few weeks back I started getting intermittent outages without breakers tripping. It would self resolve after some time. During one outage I was eventually able to troubleshoot and found that exactly half my panel was out. I called the utility company and they came out next day and found a...
  3. rustlerski

111 Error - Takagi TH-3

This morning I found myself with no hot water and found the 111 error on my Takagi TH-3. It sounds like the gas valve solenoids are functioning and I believe I hear the ignitor very faintly (hard to hear over the unit). I'm not seeing any spark or flame. I've had the unit about 22 months and...
  4. rustlerski

Finding the Right Re-Circ Pump

Thanks for the lead on the Redytemp systems. I had not come across those. According to Redytemp, the best model for my house would be the TL4000D , however this is only 1/25 hp and does not meet what Takagi told me was needed. As the TL5000D is 1/8 hp, am I better with this one and just...
  5. rustlerski

Finding the Right Re-Circ Pump

Hello, I recently replaced our old 40 gallon water heater with a new Takagi T-D2U tankless. The unit is mounted on an exterior wall. One of the expected results of this is that there is now a long wait for hot water in our bathrooms. The old system had a re-circ loop that is capped off for...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks