Recent content by Rein

1. R

REPLACEMENT 90˚ ELBOW

I heated up the black pipe a little to insert one of the blue plastic ones I purchased. Had two hose clamps on each end mounted and ready to tighten up. Tightened up while the pipe was still a little soft. Worked just fine!
  2. R

REPLACEMENT 90˚ ELBOW

I got those blue ones. Worked fine. Thanks!
  3. R

REPLACEMENT 90˚ ELBOW

Thanks very much! I actually have been using my hot air gun to heat up the pipe prior to removing and inserting the elbow. I have a tip for the gun that has a curved end so it heats the pipe up very evenly. That has worked just fine. I think one of those blue ones from Home Depot will work...
  4. R

REPLACEMENT 90˚ ELBOW

I've got a well with black poly coming in and the plastic 90˚ elbow that makes the turn from the well to my inside plumbing has sprung a leak right at the intersection of the elbow. I've tried super glue (no dice) and melting scraps cut off one end with a hot knife (no dice). That said, the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks