Recent content by Ptwinter

1. Ptwinter

Will this pass inspection, or additional vent needed?

Thank you Terry and Wayne! The one problem that I run into is the downstream end of the 3" combo wye for the WC is right against the foundation and I cannot, on this drain, go any further downstream due to that physical limitation. If the laundry drain has to be downstream, I would have to run a...
  2. Ptwinter

Will this pass inspection, or additional vent needed?

Newbie here, thanks for your help with my research. I am building a one story addition that is not tied to the existing plumbing system. I have a couple of questions regarding the DWV in the UPC. 3" main drain pipe runs to 4" sewer. There are four connections to this drain pipe, from upstream...
  3. Ptwinter

Will this build pass inspection?

Newbie here, thanks for your help with my research. I am building a one story addition that is not tied to the existing plumbing system. I have a couple of questions regarding the DWV in the UPC. 3" main drain pipe runs to 4" sewer. There are four connections to this drain pipe, from upstream...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks