Recent content by pipes

1. P

Burnham Alpine 105 control problem?

Yup, I know 25 is replace sage, similar to OP. But the issue is intermittent, sometimes fixes itself after reset. That's why I'm wondering if @argyle87 had any updates. Had the high limit sensor replaced by plumbers. $650 later it cleared alert 383, 283, 124 in the alert info page, but boiler...
  2. P

I feel as though it might be the high limit temperature sensor. It's the still the original one, which I heard was recalled and can cause this issue. (Saw a few Mikey Pipes videos on youtube) I was able to get the boiler working today by jumping the sensor. Have a plumber replacing it later today
  3. P

Hi, its a 105 like OP. Full model number is alp105bw-2t02. Didn't quite understand your other question? Only screen with Temps is the one on the main unit from what I see. There's a manual pressure/temp valve on one pipe connected.
  4. P

Hey @argyle87, Did you have any updates after this? I'm getting a similar issue, hard lockout 25, hardware fault 174, replace sage controller. But its intermittent and resolves after some resets. Wondering if it means the sage controller is fritzing before it dies, or if it might be something...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks