Recent content by Paul C

1. Paul C

Stacked bathroom remodel 2.0 (updated)

This is an update to a previous thread I posted back when i thought plumbing was easy.... View Original Thread Things are always different when you're lying on your back in a tight crawlspace trying to fit things together. I f'd up and put in a section of horizontal vent from a wye straight...
  2. Paul C

Triple Stacked bathrooms. Am I close to understanding this....

Agreed, I was just entertaining the possibility based on some earlier feedback. Thanks (great forum by the way)
  3. Paul C

I wont have actual photos for a few weeks... hopefully. Until then this Sketchup drawing will have to do. Both bathrooms are 5x8. About the only things I cannot change are the 2x6 floor joists for the second floor. With 3/4" sheathing + underlayment + tile, I barely have enough room for the...
  4. Paul C

Just got a handle on dry vents.... wet vents are still confusing me as to when and where to use them... feel free to mark up my drawing with your ideas. Both first and second floors have 6" wet walls to work in.
  5. Paul C

Thanks, I've been studying this for two days and a couple trips to HDepot and Ferguson's to boot. Thought i may have overdone the venting but I guess if everything in the house is flushed or draining at the same time I'll be safe.:)
  6. Paul C

Two story with basement built in 50's with 4" cast iron main and vent. I want replace everything during the 1st and 2nd floor bathroom remodels and later lower the floor in the root cellar and stub for a bathroom/laundry room. (Right now the main leaves at only 24" below ground level (and first...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks