PAB's latest activity

• PAB
    PAB replied to the thread Bathroom Vanity drain issue.
    I do believe that this renovation was done by non-professionals previous to me purchasing the house. When I tore up the floor and...
  • PAB
    Thanks Wayne. Not sure I understand the shielded part, but to comment on your roof part, I did bring it back up to 3" from 2" prior to...
  • PAB
    Thanks again Wayne! Switching the majority of the wall from 3" to 2" (which is what it switches to at the top) might be easier to work...
  • PAB
    And I know what you mean about the fire stop stuff. I've used that in other locations.
  • PAB
    Thanks so much! Here are two pictures of the drain pipe. While it doesn't appear to be fixed axially, I still think that the Fernco...
    • IMG_3564.jpg
    • IMG_3565.jpg
  • PAB
    Thanks for the reply. Now I wish I could have just cut the shelf - it would have been much easier! So, it appears I would need the...
  • PAB
    Hello - I'm having a hard time determining how to do the drain on my bathroom vanity. I've attached two pictures. One shows the wall...
    • IMG_3562.jpg
    • IMG_3563.jpg
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks