Recent content by Norwegian

1. Norwegian

How does the patented Jacuzzi Hydrocel pressure tanks work without air in the tanks to build pressure? Is the system problematic?

It happens when all taps are closed after I have used water for a minute or two. I can't hear the pump when one tap is open, but then the water pressure slowly decreases until it just drips out of the tap, so I assume the same thing happens then. And I really wonder how this system is set up to...
  2. Norwegian

How does the patented Jacuzzi Hydrocel pressure tanks work without air in the tanks to build pressure? Is the system problematic?

There is very little information on the web about this system, but I understand that this system do not use air in the pressure-tanks to make pressure, but is electronical controlled when the pump shall start and stop. Correct? I live in Norway and I have not got any who can recognise the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks