Recent content by mowe

1. mowe

In wall carrier, 1.6gpf or 1.28?

Hi, did you end up installing this combination? If so what're your thoughts? I'm interested in the compatibility of a 1.6 gpf wall unit with a 1.28 gpf bowl as well. Thanks.
  2. mowe

Adding laundry sink and washer to existing standpipe

Wouldn't the standpipe p-trap in the floor prevent sewer gas from entering the house? EDIT: I see what you mean, the vent is currently jumping the in floor p-trap, letting the sewer gas into the system. Thanks. And I've never heard that a washer p-trap cant be below the floor. Why is that and...
  3. mowe

Thanks, that is useful and answers question #4. Any insight into the layout and other questions?
  4. mowe

Hi, I'm looking to add a laundry sink to my basement and drain both the washer and sink into the existing standpipe. Can you guys please let me know how my proposed layout looks and help me with a few questions? 1. Do you guys see any issues draining the sink in line with the 2" washer drain...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks