Recent content by MMMillie

1. M

Yard pump wiring (see pic) installer didn't realize what was needed?...

(Close this thread) Pump and controller wired in as described above w-two switches and working fine.
  2. M

The controller is a RainBird ESP-TM2, so 24v only. The man installing the sprinkler system is adamant about NOT using a pump relay, "keeping as simple as possible, one less thing to go wrong". (I intend to use the system only on by manual selection in daylight only - I want eyes on what's...
  3. M

Hello all. I have a yard well with a 3/4hp pump that has been used for years with just a simple on/off switch. Changing to inground sprinkler system with controller. (Yeah!!!, no more hoses!). Handyman type friend came over to change the wiring so the wall-mounted controller would have power...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks