Recent content by mmdougherty

1. M

How to plumb clawfoot stop valve (straight vs tapered threads)

Hi I have a clawfoot tub with a faucet that is a wall mount that S-union with 1/2" male NPS end. I cannot find a 1/2" female NPS fitting for water use. I would like to use a 1/2" female fitting that could be mounted inside give the faucet more stability I looked up some of the items you...
  2. M

clawfloot tub with S-union 1/2 NPS thread

Thanks I did they suggested a drop ear 90, but those are NPT (tapered) fittings that I could find. No NPS straight fittings. They suggest I do the floor mount where they do sell the fittings but the wall mount they do not.
  3. M

clawfloot tub with S-union 1/2 NPS thread

I am trying to install a clawfoot tub faucet using provided S-union in an inside the wall mount. It's taken me over 2 weeks of research to discover that the S-union is an NPS (straight) thread not a NPT (tapered) thread. After going to too many plumbing supply stores where no one knew the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks