Mev's latest activity

• Mev
    Mev replied to the thread Manual J contractor.
    The guy who quoted me the 24K outdoor unit and the 15K and 18K indoor units pointed me to Daiken's installation pdf: Multi-Zone...
  • Mev
    I did not ask for that, and not a single one said anything about doing a manual J.
  • Mev
    I have no idea if this helps in any way. I looked at my natural gas usage for heating the house and it averages 1000 therms per year at...
  • Mev
    I'm in Northeast Massachusetts. We have gotten some estimates on a mini-split system with 2 heads. This is not for the whole house, it...
  • Mev
    I do not know about the flu analyzer. I did exactly what you suggested. Thanks.
  • Mev
    Mev posted the thread Noisy Grundfos Pump in Boiler Forum.
    I have a noisy Grundfos UPS26-99FC pump. Sort of a clunky sound when running. A few months ago it had locked up, but switching the pump...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks