Recent content by Maymay6

1. Maymay6

Favourite Song?

Great Song :D
  2. Maymay6

What are your top 5 favorite PC games?

This is perhaps why more and more gamers are now investing in powerful gaming laptops or desktops. Top PC Games Review. List Of The Best PC Games. Comparing The Most Popular Games For PC. #1) The Witcher 3. #2) Boyfriend Dungeon. #3) Hades. #4) Control. #5) Microsoft Flight Simulator. #6) World...
  3. Maymay6

Before I glue everything together...is a 90 Elbow below grade acceptable for a dry vent?

Except for the portion referring to the 30" vanity, the red lettering above the soil is too small to see. However, given the arrangement and presuming there won't be a wall between the toilet and shower (you could have one, but it would add thickness beyond just glass), the alternatives I can...
  4. Maymay6

Ice Maker Drain

I've seen the film a few times, but I have no idea what is in the pipe at the bottom where he inserted the hose. Since I've worked on so many ice makers, I can say with absolute certainty that all ice machine drains and plumbing rules call for a "air gap" rather than a "air break" due to health...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks