Recent content by Lefebvres090428

1. Lefebvres090428

Help plumbing filtration system

The pump is in the well. That was how the plumber installed my system. Thinking about it I bet you don’t recommend one possibly because you would not detect a leak in the system that is prior to the check valve? So possibly could just replace check valve with the injection tee?
  2. Lefebvres090428

Help plumbing filtration system

I am installing a chemical injection pump ( wired in with well pump), retention tank, sediment filter, and carbon backwash filter. Please critique my plans to do this. 1. I want to install the injection tee immediately after the check valve and before the pressure tank. I am going to move the...
  3. Lefebvres090428

Clack ws1 AIO filter help

I have acquired a tank and older fleck softener head. I would like to turn the tank into a iron/sulfide AIO filter. Tank size is 10x40. When looking for a used head which ones are good for AIO? I have heard fleck 2510, clack ws1. With these heads is there any way to tell if it is configured for...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks