Recent content by kintla

1. K

Question on two water heater system

Thanks for replies. I adjusted the valves so the tanks are set up in series and everything is working as it should. Cold in on first tank, hot out to cold in on second tank, hot out of second tank to house. Still can't believe a licensed plumber screwed it up like that and then blamed it on a...
  2. K

Have you heard of dual tanks plumbed to run in either series or parallel depending on which valves are open or closed? This part has me stumped. I'm pretty sure it was running in series originally because the one that went out was in rough shape while the other looked almost new even though they...
  3. K

Have you heard of dual tanks plumbed to run in either series or parallel depending on which valves are open or closed? This part has me stumped. I'm pretty sure it was running in series originally because the one that went out was in rough shape while the other looked almost new even though they...
  4. K

Quick background: my father in law lives in Denver. He has two hot water heaters and a recirc pump. One heater went out a few months ago, so I isolated that heater, shut off the recirc pump, and he ran off the good one until he got a new heater installed. I came back over to his place recently...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks