Recent content by Kevin Trinh

1. Kevin Trinh

Kinetico 2060S Settings for 305Mg/L Hardness Settings

Do you have chart on how much salt for each letter? i.e. J=4.4lb and 2.7lbs is what letter? Thanks
  2. Kevin Trinh

Kinetico Quad 51 media replacement - 4 tanks

I got my from US Water System "US WATER CARB-SORB GRANULAR ACTIVATED CARBON - 1 CU/FT". You can also get resin here too. Quad 51 is suppose to be packed system so it should take .5 cu/ft but to be safe just do .4 on all tanks. I have replaced a few system already and found it's better to...
  3. Kevin Trinh

You can have someone hug the tank while you using the wrench tool in picture #1 to open it. Strapping to a tree is one man solution. Hope this help.
  4. Kevin Trinh

Kinetico FLT/SFT Para-Flo 4040 Quad tank with neutralizer?

I measure my tanks, they are around 8x15 inches. I don't know why you would need Calcium Carbonate cause water softener would remove it anyway. Let's disassemble your system and see what in there. I would bet it's just activated carbon. I have bought this and used in my system. Here is the...
  5. Kevin Trinh

Kinetico FLT/SFT Para-Flo 4040 Quad tank with neutralizer?

Rick, I have rebuilt Quad 50/51 for a friend and it need about 1 cb ft resin and 1 cb ft carbon. See pictures SIDY help me upload with this url https://terrylove.com/forums/index.php?threads/kinetico-quad-51-media-replacement-4-tanks.92033/ Your system might need the same but not sure. If you...
  6. Kevin Trinh

Kinetico S150 XP adjustment help

Thank you, Paul. I have this Kinetico S250 and it doesn't have number on the disc like my brother has, so not sure when/how much water gone thru before regen. Currently the arrow is pointing at 12. Please advise on these numbers mean and how to dial to smaller number if I need to. Your help...
  7. Kevin Trinh

Kinetico S150 XP adjustment help

Hope you've found out on how to make adjustment and share how to do it. Thanks
  8. Kevin Trinh

Sid, I able to took all the tanks apart. Tried to upload images but it complaint too big. Give me your email address and I will send the images of my tanks and tool.
  9. Kevin Trinh

SidDIY - Hope you found your solution and share if possible. I trying to do the same as you are for Quad51. I have replaced Resin and Carbon for those single long tanks before but have NOT done these Quad51. Thanks.
  10. Kevin Trinh

Kinetico 2060S Salt and Meter Disc Settings Needed

So you based number on the table. I am trying to find if there anyway to do actual measure. Thank you.
  11. Kevin Trinh

Kinetico K60 dechlorinator media replacement

No gravel is needed if tanks are 8'x40'. Search for Kinetico manual with key word "Under bedding", it says none for this side of tanks. Yes, carbon media is for dechlorinator. You should have 3 tanks - First one is dechlorinator, second and third are resin media. You have to clean carbon media...
  12. Kevin Trinh

Kinetico K60 dechlorinator media replacement

I have replaced all of media for the 3 tanks(2060S system) early this year. From info I have is they all need .7cu on each tank. Make sure to get coarser carbon media if you can.
  13. Kevin Trinh

Kinetico 2060S Salt and Meter Disc Settings Needed

Please help on how to figure out backwashing. How do you know that your system backwash at 250 gallons? My system might backwashing more often then it should be cause I am going thru about 100lb of salt per month. I am on disc #2. Thanks.