Recent content by Jtrudel90

1. Jtrudel90

Raised washer/dryer rough in

sounds good, all I could find was back in 2012 ,1.5" pipe would work but a 2" trap was required then there was some forum posts that it was going to change to 2" for the complete standpipe/trap. I read a post stating the Max standpipe length of 30inch was b/c the velocity of the water would run...
  2. Jtrudel90

Just checked the manual all it states is minimum drain pipe size is 1 1/4” definitely not the info I was looking for
  3. Jtrudel90

you are correct those dimensions are not from the Ontario plumbing code. I don't actually know what the code is for Ontario. I did read the debate over UPC and IPC code wording. I will have a look at what the owners manual says I wasn't going to take that as the gospel just knowing that the...
  4. Jtrudel90

I would like to thank anyone who takes out the time to read my post, I have turned to this forum many times when I have needed an answer to a plumbing question. I have tried to source out the answer to my problem with no definite answer. I will be re-doing our laundry room over the winter...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks