Recent content by JSS00

1. JSS00

Navien NPE240-A2 NaviCirc Confusion

Okay, that’s what I was leaning towards. Do you know what purpose a check valve on the main serves?
  2. JSS00

Sorry I think there’s some misunderstanding. I do know about the difference in piping and internal and external recirc. I have installed NPE-A systems where you pipe the cold into the return with a tee and a check valve on the cold side to prevent looping. With the new A2 systems it appears...
  3. JSS00

For whatever reason, Navien has conflicting information all over the place regarding the proper installation of the comfortflow/navicirc system. Do I still need to hook up the cold to the recirc port with a check valve above the tee if I am using an A2? The technical drawing from the NPE-A2...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks