Recent content by Jordgubbe

1. Jordgubbe

How do I find a local water system supplier?

I've been reading through the forum and the thing that keeps coming up is a recommendation to find a local supplier that installs fleck or clack products. How do I do that? I've contacted a handful of companies that I found using the WQA search tool, and everyone I've spoken to so far has...
  2. Jordgubbe

Advice needed on well test results

Should maybe add that there are six of us in the house, 2.5 bathrooms, 3/4 inch plumbing, tankless water heater. Don't know what the specs of the well are, but it's got a 1/2hp / 8A pump and a 20 gallon pressure tank
  3. Jordgubbe

Advice needed on well test results

Hi all- Our current setup is a well with salt-based softener and a 10" carbon block post filter. We've been in our house for five years and just had a full water retest for the first time since the one that was done as part of closing. Other than changing the carbon filter quarterly, adding...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks