Recent content by Jfomtn

1. Jfomtn

New breaker panel install

Yes this is new service.it is not a subpanel.no wire from the house.i will be coming directly from pad mounted transformer underground.i just wired the circuit breaker s.only 7 circuits so I have plenty of room to bend that thick as crap wire.definitley will put it inside the house before...
  2. Jfomtn

New breaker panel install

What should I do first? 1 .Run and install wire from meter to main breaker 2.Connect my homeruns to the panel bars I have the romex pulled thru top of main panel.Seeing if it makes a difference.I only have 7 circuits in this new service detatched garage.Thanks
  3. Jfomtn

exterior wall lights

building a new detatched garage.it is board and batten exterior.i ran the wiring for the barn lights above the garge door.well nit thinking the wiring is ran just above the end truss.from where the wire exits the garage wall the is no room to cut for junction box because of truss.plus I...
  4. Jfomtn

Slab toilet rough in

yeah was thinking toilet also.just being a garage and outside city limits .yes was looking at a zoelller .31 gallon.no house main is back up hill a little.so plan on routing from basin back around house to septic tank.looked original at a saniflo back under house.thus would all be under concrete...
  5. Jfomtn

Slab toilet rough in

yeah I had bought several stuff not thinking lol.still have the receipt.that could just be a longsweep 90 correct?or just keep that even though it will be beneath slab or could bring it out past this pool house room/bathroom/storage room for floats etc lol.might be in the way thou in the garage...
  6. Jfomtn

Slab toilet rough in

yes it's a lt 90! thinking I'll have the cleanout just outside the garage after it exits before the sewage pump.?
  7. Jfomtn

Slab toilet rough in

ignore th extra pipe holding in place
  8. Jfomtn

Slab toilet rough in

ok here a very large model of the plan.obviously when ready all cut down to size lol.front is the bottom part from the sink.sink will drain down san tee and vent up thru it.come down 1 1/2 inch pipe to street 90 1 1/2 that goes into 3 x3x 1 1/2 wye.3 inch main downstream with toilet 3 inch pipe...
  9. Jfomtn

Slab toilet rough in

ok here a very large model of the plan.obviously when ready all cut down to size lol.front is the bottom part from the sink.sink will drain down san tee and vent up thru it.come down 1 1/2 inch pipe to street 45 1 1/2 that goes into 3 x3x 1 1/2 wye.3 inch main downstream with toilet 3 inch pipe...
  10. Jfomtn

Slab toilet rough in

was planning to just run 3 inch up thru but I can do anything right now lol. advantage of 3 x4 or 4x3? is there 2 different closet 90 in size above? is it better to have flange in or outside PVC? or does it matter
  11. Jfomtn

Slab toilet rough in

ok thank you all so much! if it was my house and not this garage I would hire a plumber lol
  12. Jfomtn

Slab toilet rough in

so it should tee in more like this
  13. Jfomtn

Slab toilet rough in

if it matters,the sink drain will come down to ground or in slab then slope horizontal to the wye that connects the lav to the wc drain
  14. Jfomtn

Slab toilet rough in

not the best artist.drawing of the sink and toilet drain together.so you are saying the 1 vent about from the sink about 17 feet away will wet vent the toilet also.?thanks jason
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks