Recent content by JerrB

1. JerrB

1989 Westinghouse Hot Air Furnace starts but doesn't restart

I just wanted to update this. The pilot sense uses that ground wire to detect a small voltage 2uV or so that is rectified through the pilot flame if there is one!
  2. JerrB

Thanks for the reply. It definitely is just a ground wire, green and shows on the schematic as GND. The only connections are the Hi Voltage for spark, the pilot light tube and the ground. https://www.supplyhouse.com/Heil-Quaker-1149944-Pilot-Burner Somehow, the control module senses the mv...
  3. JerrB

Okay, So I checked the operation of the Fan and Limit Control operation. The 24V at the control box goes away after a few minutes because the temperature reached the high limit of 190 degrees. The burners then shut off as they should. The circulation fan is still running. Then the 24V comes back...
  4. JerrB

Thanks for the quick reply!! Yes I'll check those voltages and things you mentioned and let you know later today. The control module looks like attached.
  5. JerrB

Hi, I hope you guys can help me out, I'm very familiar with hydronic systems but not with hot air systems. I have a model NUGI100AH01 hot air furnace. When the thermostat calls for heat, the furnace starts up. I see the pilot light come on then the gas valve turns on with full flame. After it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks