Recent content by Jeff Z

1. Jeff Z

Simple, cheap, multi shower heads. ???

So can the diverter be installed after the mixer?
  2. Jeff Z

Two Shower Heads, No tub. Simple Plumbing ???

So, would you have one hot/cold mixer valve, then the diverter to direct water to either shower head? Thanks for your input.
  3. Jeff Z

Is that also the case if you have only one shower head and use the shut-off button on the hand held to shut off the water? Thanks for your input.
  4. Jeff Z

Multiple Showerheads..... Is there any problem with this plan? New Shower enclosure (no tub). I want two shower heads. They will NOT be both used at the same time, just one or the other. Can I install one mixer valve, then Split the outlet line to the two shower heads with a simple shutoff...
  5. Jeff Z

Two Shower Heads, No tub. Simple Plumbing ???

Multiple Showerheads..... Is there any problem with this plan? New Shower enclosure (no tub). I want two shower heads. They will NOT be both used at the same time, just one or the other. Can I install one mixer valve, then Split the outlet line to the two shower heads with a simple shutoff...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks