Recent content by Gopherxx

1. Gopherxx

Fleck 5600 Settings recommendation

Bannerman and Reach4 - thank you for replying today and taking time from your day to help. I have made the recommended adjustments(25k)and added additional water. I'll regen it in a couple hours. I may end up changing it to the higher dosage, but I'd like to see how this works first...
  2. Gopherxx

10x44 Labels on back .5gpm 1.5lbs/min Injector 1 Drain flow 2.4 Hope those numbers are what is needed. If I need to tear in to I can, just have to do it tonight when I get home. Capacity that I purchased was 40k, is that a relative number or did I get sold a "marketing pitch"? The default...
  3. Gopherxx

Long time lurker, first time poster. I have a 2 week old Iron filter and water softener installed in-line with each other(iron then softener). Model details below. I'm fairly certain the regeneration process is working correctly, but my water doesn't "feel" soft. The first few regen's we...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks