Recent content by Freddie780

1. Freddie780

Replumbing House - Uponor Type A Question

Good to know - comments on the Recirc on Uponor Type A?
  2. Freddie780

Replumbing House - Uponor Type A Question

I am replacing all the Zurn Pex Type B plumbing in my home as I just experienced my fourth failure in about 90-days. This time it was on the run that goes to the upstairs an may have warped the hardwood floors in my master closet. Question? I saw a video indicating you cannot affix a recirc...
  3. Freddie780

PEX Plumbing - In Line split and pin hole leaks

Do you have a link or a recommendation to one of these devices? Intrigued but not certain where this gets installed at?
  4. Freddie780

Why would NIBCO/CPI Durapex PEX split (lengthwise) and leak?

It is a two story. That would leave 2 bathrooms upstairs potentially at risk. Our home is 4200 square feet and I was quoted $3,300 to replace all exposed pex plumbing in the crawl space up through all bathrooms (2.5) kitchen and laundry room on first floor. Everything is accessible wihtout...
  5. Freddie780

Sorry - there was no photo - that was the company logo
  6. Freddie780

Brand of PEX in Home - ZURN PEX Good afternoon - really looking for some help and advice. I have scoured the forums and have read and seen comments on NIBCO and other brands but not ZURN. I have had three inline splits and leaks within the last 60-days. All have been on the hot water red...
  7. Freddie780

Why would NIBCO/CPI Durapex PEX split (lengthwise) and leak?

Hello Everyone - I have my home with PEX plumbing and have experienced three PEX failures in the last 60-days. All on the hot water PEX - 2 within 10-15 feet of each other and one on a main. All have ben in the crawl space so far so I am lucky as the crawl space is encapsulated. We have a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks