Recent content by Eveneren

1. Eveneren

THU651N, Remove stubborn Toto toilet seat

Old thread, but I didn't see this method used. My bolts just spun even with pressure applied upwards to the head. Since I was replacing the seat, I took my "plumbers" hacksaw and cut and pried enough of the plastic tab off until I could break it off and then wiggle the seat off leaving the...
  2. Eveneren

Delta Scald-Guard with hot button

thank you! Sorry it's taken me this long to get back to this, but last Friday I was on the stairs and I twisted my ankle and broke a bone in it. Off to the orthopedic surgeons tomorrow. In practice I use the red button to get the hot water flowing faster - which makes the scald-guard feature...
  3. Eveneren

Delta Scald-Guard with hot button

I never needed to register as I always found the answer already here, but here I am. I have a dripping, from the shower head, Scald-Guard shower faucet that has a "hot button" and a shower head volume control: We bought the home in 2007 and not sure when the shower was installed prior, so...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks