Recent content by Evan71

1. Evan71

Drain options

Building drain is about 15'-20' feet further and exits the basement about 4' off the floor.
  2. Evan71

Drain options

It is for the sump pump.
  3. Evan71

Drain options

Sorry it is not clear what I circled in this picture. You should not be looking at the horizontal ABS in the foreground, but instead the drain that goes vertical behind it.
  4. Evan71

Drain options

Here is a little closer shot of the pipe going vertical. There is not a lot of clearance to add a riser and air gap in the joists. How much riser do I need?
  5. Evan71

Drain options

The washing machine is directly above the softener on the main floor. Getting to the main floor level means I would be exceeding the 8' from floor requirement of the softener. If you look at my original picture you can see the ABS pipe going up to the washer. Is there a fitting I could cut in...
  6. Evan71

Drain options

I would plan on the p-trap, forgot to mention that. Since I only have a few inches above the sewer line I would not be able to do a riser. Guessing I need to look at other options?
  7. Evan71

Drain options

I am trying to redo the drain line for my softener. Currently the drain dumps into the sump pit and I would really like to get it into the sewer. The sewer line is in the joists almost directly over the top of the softener. It appears I have about 4" of clearance from the top of the sewer line...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks