Recent content by Corky P

1. Corky P

Pegasus BRm sink hot valve/knob leaks when cold is on

Greeting Got this pedestal sink in the B Rm, has a Pegasus unit on it with separate H&C knobs/handles. Was here when I bought the place Just started: When the cold is on the hot leaks/seeps slowly from under the handle. Doesn't leak from under the cold or when only the hot is on. Seems weird...
  2. Corky P

Rod replacement vs correct the h2o

Deep well in 2000 when 1st htr was installed,cut over from a shallow that was here for 200 years.....Never a problem in our 50 yrs here till..... In 2006,2000 htr rplcd,6 yrs old, leaking from under jacket,AO freebie,warranty. 06 one just crapped out last week leaking from the rod...
  3. Corky P

ZURN commercial backflow leak

thanks We scraped the areas where the backflow seats still same prob..... You say use a flanged sink tail piece?Is that like I suggested as a Rube G one thats not slotted and if the water goes back up in will be miniscual??
  4. Corky P

ZURN commercial backflow leak

I am a (new) part time maint guy for a small buisness with 25 ladies and 3 men. We have one toilet that every so often started pushing water out of the back flow vents up under that collar....Iam new too the place and replaced the upper valve with a new Blue Zurn and a back flow insert.It...
  5. Corky P

Thud/hammer at Tank

Greetings, Went out a town below freezing so, Shut off water to house after tank, a welltroll 202,shut off power to pump.All in the cellar. Returned home turned on water then power to pump.....tank made a banging noise after energizing pump.It now does that every time the p[ump cycles. Any...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks