Recent content by Cascadia

1. C

Rheem water heater leaks since Watts pump is installed

I am trying to find out why the water heater is leaking. Maybe the part is just end of life and needs to be replaced. Its just weird that the water leak suddenly stopped when I unplugged the Watts pump. Here in the pic the red arrows show where the water comes out.
  2. C

So its a total coincidence that the water heater leaks at the bottom when I have the pump running and stops leaking when I unplug the pump?
  3. C

Hello - I installed a Watts Pump on a Rheem 22V50F1 (9 years old) two weeks ago. Since we now had hot water in the cold water line, I experimented with the time settings of the pump. Now I noticed that the water heater is leaking at the bottom. When I switched the Watts pump off, the leaking...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks