Recent content by bossfan61

1. bossfan61

Buy Toilets Online?

Thanks for the great feedback. I guess I'm wondering what the real difference is between ordering online and having it shipped to my home vs. buying from a local store, where at some point a toilet was shipped and "delivered" from the manufacturer to the store for a retail sale. In each case...
  2. bossfan61

Buy Toilets Online?

Has anyone bought a toilet online? If so, what are the best online options? Thanks!
  3. bossfan61

American Standard Choices

Did you get those at Home Depot/Lowes, or from a plumbing store?
  4. bossfan61

Thanks for the excellent feedback. I've read many great things about Toto toilets and I will now consider them, too. I'm not exactly clear on why to buy from a plumbing store as opposed to a Home Depot or Lowes. I don't mind doing so; I just want to understand why. Aren't these the same...
  5. bossfan61

I've got a 25 year old toilet that flushes fine 8 out of 10 times. On the 2 bad flushes, the large pool of water just does a slow swirl towards the bottom and just gives up, leaving some of the waste for a second flush. I have two sinks and a bath tub in the same rear area of my condo that...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks