Recent content by Atlascycle

1. Atlascycle

Vanity Drain into Toilet Vent Stack

Wayne, 1) I will investigate the Venting of the shower when I remove the existing shower and vanity, My guess is that the shower is wet vented via the lavatory. 2) The 3" stack does not currently have any drainage before the toilet. It is in fact a single story ranch home. There was a...
  2. Atlascycle

Here is a better layout of what is going on: I am moving the Vanity to the opposite wall from where the shower is to the wall that the toilet stack is located. the stack in the basement currently comes in to the basement turns up and has one 3" x 1.5" PVC Sanitee that excepts the Sump pump and...
  3. Atlascycle

Here is a very Crude paint layout of what i am trying to accomplish. Thank you for all of your input. Jason
  4. Atlascycle

Wayne, I will put something together tonight and Post it. thank you for your response. Jason
  5. Atlascycle

I am in the middle of a Bathroom Remodel, I am trying to relocate the Vanity to the wall that has the Toilet located. The Toilet has a 3" Copper Vent running through the wall and out the roof of the home. My Question is is it possible to drain the Vanity into the Toilet vent before the toilet...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks