Recent content by Artisan

1. Artisan

COPPER TANKS WANTED

So I have a client who wants me to make a water reclamation system out of 2-3 old copper tanks. Everyone on Ebay plays off each other and they all seem to think they will get massive money, aint gonna happen. My client is a buyer in the 4-500 dollar range plus ride for cool riveted or? Coper...
  2. Artisan

To dig or not to dig, that is the question.

OK, here is the official word... snip; "This is the response to your request for clarification on the Uniform Plumbing Code. The question(s) considered was (were): Is there a code section that says that requires a DWV system to be continuous vented where possible vs wet or line venting...
  3. Artisan

...and I agree HJ, but that does not awnser the question. Let me ask the same question differently. Lets say I build a beautiful code legal Combination waste and vent system in a meat processing plant. I have 4" traps for 2" floor sinks and 4" mains and all is good, BUT, I could have plumbed...
  4. Artisan

SYLVAN! Long time no banter. Hows Jerry? I have done Duriron in the past too. I am still hoping for code language hat says you HAVE to do it right before you can cut corners...I do not think I will find it.
  5. Artisan

Gents I learned plumbing old school. I would like to think I have 1/2 a clue about plumbing being union trained and pushing 45 years in the trade. I remember a Los Angeles inspector named Barry Shoeman making me rip out a ground work I did for a floor sink as a young pup. I had line vented a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks