Andre Martinez

I am 42 year old felon that just built my family the house that was supposed to be the legacy for my heirs and may lose it soon. 2 years of research and now I am fixing the mistakes of the professionals that need a license to install. I really am scared that when get well finally disinfected and move on to check out the septic and something end up not being right because it did get flushed into for close to a month when we moved in and me find out that the little pull out switch was put in on the off side by someone for some reason i can't inderstand.
Birthday
Jul 23, 1979 (Age: 44)
Occupation
CWI oil gas/pipeline. QA/QC. Unemployed

Signature

There are no self made millionaires, anyone who says they are, has hurt many people in pursuit of wealth.

Trophies

1. 2

Somebody Likes You

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  2. 1

First Message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks