Recent content by 1923

1. 1

New Toto Promenade Problems

Is the cap on the flush valve red? I pulled that off and it's covered with a white piece that doesn't look like it will come off.
  2. 1

Thanks for responses. Yeah, they took off the top so not to break it and some of the grout or something from the walls dripped into the bottom of the tank (not much though--although sloppy, I doubt hat's what's causing the problem). OK, I pointed the thin tube into the white tube. It does...
  3. 1

I posted here awhile ago regarding the need for a good new, round bowl toilet for my very small bathroom going through a period remodel. After reading about the options, I chose the low-end Toto because it sounds like most people here thought the even the most basic Toto was better than other...
  4. 1

Tiling in New Tub

Thanks. Bummer.
  5. 1

Tiling in New Tub

I'm doing a period restoration and haven't been able to find a vintage alcove tub that doesn't need to be refinished. I found American Standard's Princeton tub which may work, but I don't like the look of it on the outside (the one full side facing the bathroom). I'm having the room tiled in...
  6. 1

The new Toto Promenade

Interesting. I didn't write down the number of the one I was looking at, but if it's not the G-max, I'll make sure to find the new one. At this plumbing store (not a big box store), they told me that the St. Thomas Creations Richmond and the Toto Promendade flushed equally as well, except the...
  7. 1

The new Toto Promenade

The one I'm looking at is the current Toto Promenade Round Front--it has the lower (not "comfort height") seat. I tried looking here: https://www.map-testing.com/ but this model isn't listed with all the other Totos. Thanks!
  8. 1

The new Toto Promenade

Does anyone here have experience with this toilet? Although I know it's not as good as the higher end Totos, and doesn't have the Gmax flush, the base isn't as wide as the the others and so it doesn't look nearly as modern to me. It doesn't have any ratings I can find (every toilet I like...
  9. 1

Porcher Lutezia Round Front

I'm wondering if any readers of this forum know anything about the quality of the flush on Porcher's Lutezia toilet. I can see several people have asked in the past, but I'm hoping maybe someone has by now. Like the others, I have a 1920's bathroom and it's the only one that really fits the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks